[Xen-users] dom0 crashes instantly after Xen boot

Hi,

I upgraded from xen-3.0.1 with kernel 2.6.12 to xen-3.0.2 testing changeset
9752 with kernel 2.6.16.13 on a machine running Debian. Unfortunatelly dom0
crahes instantly after xen booted.

My kernel setup runs fine when I compile it with Subarchitecture Type
(PC-compatible). But when I choose (Xen-compatible) instead, select Xen --> [*]
Privileged Guest (domain 0) and Backend-Device support and try to run the
machine with the compiled kernel, it tells me "Domain0 crashed". This happens
instantly after Xen booted and tries to launch Linux.

So my question is: Is this a known bug to Xen-kernel 2.6.16.13 or are there any
additional changes to be done in the kernel setup to avoid that dom0 crahes?

Thanks in advance,
Harald
--

"Feel free" â 10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS/Monat ...