Re: [Xen-devel] need to compile 32bit on x86_64 cpu

On 22 Jun 2006, at 15:28, Harry Butterworth wrote:

I have a dual boot machine with a 32 bit OS installed to compile 32 bit
kernels and a 64 bit OS for 64 bit kernels.  This is pretty lame but it
does obviously work.  I'd be interested in a better solution too :-)

In Cambridge we chroot into a 32-bit filesystem to build 32-bit binaries on 64-bit host. Works fine.

 -- Keir