Re: [Xen-users] Xen Migration Errors

Hi,

Any help would be appreciated. Both distros are running FC5. Does the same hardware, kernel and image need to exist on the host and the migration destination?
the CPU should be the same family, some time it can also work with different CPU-types, but possibly it won't run.

I never tried to do migration with very different kernels, but I had success doing live-migration between SL 10.1 Beta and SLES 10 Beta with little different kernels and running Xen 3.0.1 and 3.0.2.
--

Chau y hasta luego,

Thorolf