RE: [Xen-users] Vista B2

You may want to try the latest version of Unstable, as there's been a
few fixes since SuSE 10.1, some of which are only in unstable. Of
course, since it's not clear what the cause of the problem is, it may
not help... But if you want to actually get the problem fixed, it's
probably going to happen in unstable quite a long time before it reaches
stable/testing.

--
Mats