RE: [Xen-users] Is it possible that save vm without destroy?

Yet another instance of someone answering a question via reply and not reply to all.  In this case however, my curiosity wants me to know the answer to this question… could you please forward the answer to this question to the mailing list for us all to see and share?

From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daesung Kim
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 7:48 AM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Is it possible that save vm without destroy?

Hi All~.

Thanks Felipe Franciosi ‘s answer my last question. :)

I have two vm this.

[root@localhost xen]# xm list

Name                              ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State  Time(s)

Domain-0                           0      610     1 r-----  1912.8

vm1                               59      128     1 -b----    12.9

vm2                               57      256     2 -b----    12.2

And I want save vm1, but I don’t want vm1 destroy. But I command this.

[root@localhost xen]# xm save vm1 vm1.save

vm1 is destroyed

Is it possible that save vm without destroy?