AW: [Xen-users] copy DomU

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jürgen Ladstätter <jl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:47:27 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:48:50 -0700

True,

so there is no chance that it copies my DomU and resetzs ip, mac and that
stuff? Would need that for testing purposes on running systems.
e.g. a webserver which needs a critical update would be copied to another
domU, then updated and if everything works I would do it on the correct
systems.
That principal would be good for not making mistakes at running systems ;)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jürgen Ladstätter ( jl@xxxxxxxxxx )

P.I.C.S. EDV GmbH.

A-5020 Salzburg, Landsturmstraße 18

Tel.: +43 (662) 455467

Fax.: +43 (662) 455468

Web: http://www.pics.co.at

E-Mail: office@xxxxxxxxxx
Ihr Partner für Internet, Computer und Software