Re: [Xen-users] Time went backwards

Sebastian Boehm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with xen-unstable (from Jun20) and using sched-credit I get this:

I am using xen-unstable:

 Latest ChangeSet: Wed Apr 26 20:01:37 2006 +0100 9747:4d667a139318

and getting the same errors. I upgraded specifically to avoid this
problem because I saw in the revision control history that a patch had
been applied for this. It has something to do with a specific chipset we
are running IIRC. I am running a 64 bit kernel on an AMD64 using
whatever the default scheduler is.

--
Tracy R Reed
http://ultraviolet.org