[Xen-users] 2850 <-> USB <->

Hi,

When I remove usb from the kernel, the xen installation stops to
freeze/crash on a 2850 from Dell.

Normally I wouldn't bother about having usb on a server.Unfortunately
the DRAC on the server seems to emulate a USB-keyboard and not a PS2
one. Would be handy if I could use this DRAC not only to reboot a
crashed xen-session but also the console.

So I wonder what the status is about the usb/xen problem on the Dell
2850?

Greetings,
Daniel Struck