Re: [Xen-users] Installing SUSE VM on FC-Xen

  • To: "Claris Castillo" <ccastil@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 21:32:39 +0200
  • Cc: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:33:18 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=nPA/c8KSYzPOzftPMFIoRY81YQpd8hvlLR8QxitPcMlbscSB32H6bqry1yWGDcX75+sr5NFt2KO+i9XYRyaPkjHhDWLbL4s/Q5nzM7+czkBonyoZ0kXzuZ0M+6lUj+hX2V9DBFVpHKvM7qDZnd8TT5HtZKMSw08ZaIQQ1PqmUvc=

Hi,