Re: [Xen-users] Insufficient loop device free

If I recall correctly, the max amount of loopback devices you are allowed to
have is 9. There may be a way to increase that number but I can't recall off
the top of my head

Hope that helps

On Thursday 29 June 2006 21:48, Leonardo Pinto wrote:
> I have a DomU that mounts some loop back files (file:/f1,f2,f3,f4...),
> and after this virtual machine to be up, does not obtain more to mount
> loop back files in the Dom0. I receive the following error:
>
> # mount -o loop /f9 /mnt/f9
> mount: could not find any free loop device
>
> Where it could increase this capacity?
> It would be insufficient RAM memory?
>
> --
> Leonardo Pinto
> listas#openlogic dot com br

~ Chris "Kyral" Peterman
Computer Science Undergraduate
Clarkson University
Associate Member of the Free Software Foundation
Ubuntu Member