Re: [Xen-users] xen will only load images built for xen v3.0

Jeffery Fernandez írta:
> Hi,
>
> I am attempting to get Xen working on my Mandriva Linux and I can only get as
> far as the initial loading screen which happens to be failing with:
>
> "xen will only load images built for xen v3.0"
>
> I am following the instructions outlined at
> http://qa.mandriva.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/HowToXen
>
> Any hints on where I should start debugging this problem?
>
> cheers,
> Jeffery

Mandriva 2006.0 uses a prerelease snapshot version of Xen-3.0.0 I've
also tried that and was highly unsuccessful (I couldn't start up
networking at all) built and submitted a stable version of Xen-3.0.0
(then current) but couldn't get any help from the kernel maintainers to
successfully build suitable kernel rpms. In the given conditions I
switched to  Debian and now I'm a happy Xen-3.0.2 user.

Cheers

Geza