[Xen-users] Windows XP, Drivers & Xen

Hi Everyone

I'm very interested at Xen and i want to use it on a new Intel core2 computer with VT-x support ( which I hope will be under my hands soon ).

I want to install both Linux and Windows XP using Xen.

I was wonder if:

First, Is it matter what are the kernel parameters of the Linux OS ( dom0 ).

I mean do I need to tune the kernel for best performance ? ( like /proc/sys/kernel/shmmax ).

Second, what kind of drivers will the XP require. the hardware drivers or something else.

I'm asking this because beside coding I also love to play demanding 3D games. and I wondered is it possible to install NVIDIA / ATI drivers on a virtualized XP.

Thanks