04-07-06.FOR OUR BENEFIT!

Army Spc. Albert Ross, of D Company, 2nd Battalion, 22nd Infantry Regiment Private E-mail:albertross101@xxxxxxx or albertross@xxxxxxxxx Good day, I am Army Spc. Albert Ross, an American Soldier. I am serving in the US Army of D Company, 2nd Battalion 22nd,Infantary Regiment, Iraq. As you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.I and my crew members discovered $650M USD in Saddam Hussein's palace in April 2003. We now managed to move away a total sum of US$25 Million dollars cash out from the $650MUSD, mostly 100-dollar bills and was quickly flown out of the warzone and deposited in an undisclosed security company in Europe. You can as well click on the site below for more details about my injury http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/wounded/gallery.htm Unfortunately, the rest of my crew members have lost dear lives to the wicked Iraqi insurgents.I therefore seek your partnership to assist me transfer these funds into your account and invest the funds without further delay.I will take 65% while you take the other 30% and 5% will be for expences, no strings. If you are interested I will send you the full details but my fear is Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers in order to forward to the Security company for the release of the funds in your names or your company. This business is risk free. Respectfully, Army Spc. Albert Ross.