[Xen-users] HVM questions

 A few simple questions.

- How many VM can be setup for HVM?

- Would it make sense to have more than one?

- I heard that PCI passthrough or what ever it is called is not supported in HVM. Is that a permanent limitation or will it soon become available? Unfortunately, I need 1 Windows VM that can use dedicated PCI card. Since Windows is only supported in HVM, then this is why I ask this question.

- I am seeing conflicting posts and wiki entries about AM2 Sempron support for SVM. Does the AM2 Sempron support HVM?

Thanks,
Greg