Re: [Xen-users] DOM availability

Hi Gregory

 I know of one place:
1. http://jailtime.org/

TIA
Paolo

Gregory Gee wrote:

 Is there any a place where I can get prebuilt DOMU images.  I like the
idea that VMware has at http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/.  I
understand that this might not be as easy with Xen, or maybe it is.  I
have had no problem making DOMs to date, but there are a few that it
would be nice to just drop in.

 Is there a reason that this mailing list hasn't turned into a forum
based discussion.  I find them easier to navigate and find answer to
questions.  Plus, I would like to see posts on what interesing DOMs that
people made and how they did them.  Having a forum that stores these
setups would be great.  There are some interesting setups on the Wiki
for CoolConfiuration, but lack in detail about issues overcome.  I would
really like to hear more detail how David Muench setup the VoIP and Myth
systems.

 Main reason asking this is that I have one more DOMU to make which will
be the email server.  The plan was to use Ubuntu6.06 and
http://www.qmailrocks.com/ for the email setup.  I currently use the
setup from this site which is great.  But it takes some time to setup.

Thanks,
Greg