Re: [Xen-users] Xen VT + FreeBSD

  • To: "Szalai Ferenc Attila" <szferi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:14:15 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:14:53 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=HlCvruCZg2GvtpuUTJD8zU9KkBe/0IGs+ZbPaFITu9yddhTAZS4N8pJbq8C0Z0zSLziz/AcUme7N2EWnKAIYxeywn25/Q+rQ+4Q1Ik8Kr1wzQQ+xOVncWDpHs5H+ogUg0AKJLE+u+NR/qjSyHCTdh/jHpjqiwwL+kvvb9mdu3gw=

Hi,