Re: [Xen-users] IP configuration for domU ignored

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Pablo Javier Roca Mendez wrote:

Hello!

To me it seems like a kernel problem...
Which kernel versions did you used?

In Opensuse 10.1 it was vmlinuz-2.6.16.13-4-xen
In Kubuntu 5.10 it was vmlinuz-2.6.16-xen (binary install of Xen 3.0.2)
With Xen 3.0.1 it works. I sent a follow-up stating this:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-06/msg00532.html

I am not sure if this is required, but there is an option in the kernel that allows for ip auto configuration. I think that it is disabled and this is the reason for the problem.

I will investigate that later because I have urgent work for now.

believed to be clean.