[Xen-users] creating a domain with less memory and then growing it.

Is there a way to start a domain with a small amount of memory, and then grow it later?

I tried:

memory="512"
extra="mem=4096M"

but it didn't seem to allow me to mem-set above 512. .

I can create with:

memory="4096"

then

  xm mem-set 512

to get in the desired state.  then I can mem-set up and down from there.
but I'lld like to start out in that state if possible. Is their another way
other than mem-set after creating?

Thanks.

--fess