[Xen-users] Gentoo 2006 as Xen Guest, networking

Hi,

Is there known issues on Gentoo and kernel level autoconfiguration?
My Gentoo domU will not get any networking parameters coming from kernel and xen domU configuration file. I have tried same configuration file with FC5 and Debian Sarge 3.1 and both of them work and they will get networking
parameters as expected.

--
Hannu