[Xen-users] Java applet console for Xen

 Is there Java applet console for Xen? If not, will it be possible to build one
by compiling the python source using Jython? Has anybody attempted this. I have
seen xenman, and also enomalism, but neither has a java applet based console,
which would have been oh so convenient. Can anybody give me some pointers on
where to start? Doesn't the xend actually allow remote consoling? There do
exist a java applet console for Vnc, and it is fully functional and extremely
useful, so I was just wondering if it is possible make it work with Xen. MS
Virtual Server also comes with a browser interface, albeit based on activex,
thus making it unusable on Linux browsers.

  Any comments on this would be appreciated.

--
:: Ligesh :: http://ligesh.com