RE: [Xen-users] Intel Virtualization Technology

Yes, from what I understand, the processor comes up in VT-mode, but it
can be disabled in BIOS. Once it is disabled, it can only be enabled by
REBOOT, which of course leads to BIOS running again and disabling it. So
if there's no switch in the BIOS and it's disabled, you're out of
luck... :-(

--
Mats