Re: [Xen-users] Xen demo CD & Test CD

  • To: "Al Prabhu-A20954" <prabhu.al@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:24:31 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 02:25:10 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Bhj+MEI46uPXqPytcDku7+nP/Izs7hXCSZb+WhbS/lm+12cDnbZskF3QNvLF9FijW6R4OM+IHYuji7rYQHCZffjlgO1anlSYdPXJZQ07RTT1KFl6dksWUjBJ8S2gK7daKEKAcQGfFGniF3ioJRMwzHPlHb2IkcySXlg+1v18PDk=