RE: [Xen-users] Intel VT platform vs SVM (Pacifica)

I don't see why there would be any specific issues with this, it's a
pretty autonomous system (the code to support HVM (VT+SVM) is almost all
in xen.gz, the hypervisor itself, a small portion is in libxc to deal
with setting up the guest memory [calling into the hypervisor] and
Xen working on the machine, VT/SVM should work as well (assuming
hardware is capable and enabled).

>From what I've read, quite a few people use Debian Sarge for their Xen
platforms, so I doubt there's any common problems with it...

--
Mats