Re: [Xen-users] Storage for migration

Hello.

The disk image can be either SAN or NAS, as long as the media can be
shared by 2 hosts without interfering with one another.
You don't need a clustered FS (Like GFS), since the image is accessed by
only one machine at any given time.

A few emails back someone posted this link about live migration:

+Katriel

Glenn W. Bach wrote:
> In order to do migrations, the systems need to share common file storage. I
> have two
> choices, SAN or NetApp. Can the disk images be located on NFS? If I use SAN,
> what is the
> typical configuration? Wouldn't it require something like GFS?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Glenn

Katriel Traum, PenguinIT
RHCE, CLP