[Xen-users] Error: Device 2049 (vbd) could not be connected. Backend device not found.

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is already covered on the list but I couldn't find it.

Whenever I reboot my server and I would like to start an vm guest I get this error:

********:/home/sander# xm create -c /etc/xen/vm-config.sxp
Using config file "/etc/xen/vm-config.sxp".
Error: Device 2049 (vbd) could not be connected. Backend device not found.
********:/home/sander#

BUT the strange thing is when I do this:

mount -o loop /var/images/mineimage /mnt/bla
chroot /mnt/bla
umount /mnt/bla
exit

And then launch

********:/home/sander# xm create -c /etc/xen/vm-config.sxp

It works fine. I just need after every reboot to do the mount umount thing.

Anyone has a clue about why this is happening?

Kind regards,

Sander Naudts