Re: [Xen-users] Trying to run centos4.3 on xen under debian unstable

hi,

> I'm not sure if you have a type-O or not but you have both file images as
> sdb1
> 'file:/home/kpanic/xen-images/centos.img,sdb1,w','file:/home/kpanic/xen-imag
> es/centos-swap.img,sdb1,w' ]

I tried to specify different partitions with no success (yeah, it was a
typo made by me in the config)

always the same error, also by strace(ing) the 'xm' executable I see
before this error a signal* (.py,.so,etc) missing. dunno if it's
related...

thanks

ciao,
Marco