[Xen-users] understanding DomU disk=?? root=?? for WindowsXP.

Hi;

        I'm having trouble understanding the config file for
        setting up my Windows install.

        I keep getting stuck on the disk= line and also
        on whether I need the root= line, and if so what
        do I put for it.

        Below is my current file..

----start----
kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.17-1.2157_FC5xenU"
builder = 'linux'
memory = 1024
name = "WinXP"
vcpus = 1
disk = [ 'file:/mnt/images/WinXP.img,ioemu:hda,w' ]
cdrom='/dev/hda'
ne2000=0
boot='d'

        When I try to start it, I get the following error.

VFS: Cannot open root device "<NULL>" or unknown-block(0,0)
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on
unknown-block(0,0)

--
Thanks.
Trevor..