[Xen-users] wake on lan does not work under xen 3.0.2

Hi,

I have an onboard network adapter. It works with kernel module via_rhine.
Before shutdown I set the wol to g by command: ethtool -s eth0 wol g
When I look at the settings, they are ok. This is with kernel 2.6.16 under gentoo.
localhost ~ # ethtool eth0
Settings for eth0:
        Supported ports: [ TP MII ]
        Supported link modes:   10baseT/Half 10baseT/Full
                                100baseT/Half 100baseT/Full
        Supports auto-negotiation: Yes
        Advertised link modes:  10baseT/Half 10baseT/Full
                                100baseT/Half 100baseT/Full
        Advertised auto-negotiation: Yes
        Speed: 100Mb/s
        Duplex: Full
        Port: MII
        PHYAD: 1
        Transceiver: internal
        Auto-negotiation: on
        Supports Wake-on: pumbg
        Wake-on: g
        Current message level: 0x00000001 (1)
        Link detected: yes

When I try the same under the xen-Kernel 2.6.16.26 using peth0 the output is the same except of peth0 instead of eth0, but I cannot wake up the server via wol.

Regards,
Dieter