Re: [Xen-users] Problems building a guest os on Fedora Core 5

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 12:45:48PM -0700, Peter Cornelius wrote:

> Error: Kernel image does not exist: /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.15-1.2054_FC5xenU
>
> But the kernel image is in the guest os image:

  This is your problem.

  The kernel specified in the Xen configuration file is a kernel
 on the *host*

  You don't need a kernel at all in the guest system ...

> Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

  Point to the kernel on the host which is presumably correctly
 specified in the instances you can boot using the python script
 you mention.

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration