[Xen-users] (no subject)

I have been trying to create a DomU with 5 virtual ethernet cards.  While
booting, eth0, eth1, and eth2 work fine.  However, for eth3, and eth4, the
following error messages pop up.

netfront: Initialising virtual ethernet driver.
#### netfront can't alloc rx grant refs
vif vif-3: 12 creating netdev
vif vif-3: 12 xenbus_dev_probe on device/vif/3
#### netfront can't alloc rx grant refs
vif vif-4: 12 creating netdev
vif vif-4: 12 xenbus_dev_probe on device/vif/4

Has anyone run into this before or know how to work around this limitation?
I would really like to work with more than 3 ethernet cards on my VMs.

-----
Ernie Fontes
ATC-NY
efontes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx