[Xen-users] xen-3.0.1 and make mkpatches

hi all,

have anybody tried the "make mkpatches" in 3.0.1 xen
and the output patch to apply against vanila 2.6.12 kernel ?
There are  som rejects in 6 files. It seem to be quite easy to
join the differences.
My question is, why there are the REJECTS>
  - is the DIFF file bad from 'make mkpatches'
  - may I relay to this patch?

The reason why I need this, I wan to make DEB /debain kernel package/
kernel form the domU, dom0 systems.

xen-3.0.2-2 and patch againts vanila 2.6.16 kenel works good.

        best regards
                Peter Hudec

--
There is always free cheese