[Xen-users] Re: xenU + drbd 0.7.21 don't create /dev/drbd0

A little mistake at my question. I would say "Howto make drbd works correctly WITH XenU?".

Thanks!

Eriberto escreveu:
Hello all,

I have a XenU over Xen 3.0. I downloaded and compiled drbd 0.7.21 (tarball) into XenU. The module starts fine with modprobe command. However, the /dev/drbd0 isn't created. I tested the drbd into xen0 and /dev/drbd0 was created.

Howto make drbd works correctly whit XenU?

Thanks!

Eriberto - Brazil