Re: [Xen-users] 3.0.2 NAT headaches

John Wells said:
> I'm struggling to make NAT work on Debian Sarge. Bridging works fine,
but
> when I try to switch to NAT, I can't ping anything.

Guys,

I found at least part of my problem. I was only testing from one DomU to
the outside internet...creating another DomU revealed that I am able to
ping between DomUs...I just can't ping external addresses.

I assumed my use of apf (ipfilters wrapper) in Dom0 might be complicating
things, so I flushed the rules, restarted xend, but still no avail.

So, hoping someone might tell me what iptables rules I need to enter to
allow traffic from my domUs (10.0.0.1, 10.0.0.2, etc) to access the public
internet. I've done it before for home routing, but Xen has me a little
turned around.

Thank you for the help!
John