[Xen-users] Is it possible to bridge and NAT on the same Xen box

Guys,

So that I don't beat myself bloody trying to get NAT working properly, I
hope someone might be able to enlighten me on whether Xen can handle what
I'm trying to do.

I have a dedicated box with 4 public IPs. I'd like to run (potentially)
anywhere from 5-10 domUs on this box.

The key to being able to run all is to do NAT/PAT on a subset of domUs,
while doing bridged connection to the others. To put it another way, I'd
like a portion of the domUs to be configured on a private ip address space
and give them the ability to access the outside world through source
nat'ing, while give the outside world access to some of their services
through port forwarding.

In addition to this, I'd like to create 2 other domUs that have public ips
over a bridged connection.

So, is this combination of source nat'd and bridged domU's possible with
Xen? If not, is there another way to accomplish what I'm trying to do?

Thanks for your patience and help.

John