Re: [Xen-users] Can I use Xen on redhat9?

I am not sure I completely understand the original question. If the desire is to run RedHat 9 as a DomU on HVM compliant hardware then I don't think there is a problem. If the desire is to use RedHat 9 as the basis for a Dom0 then I agree with this post.

Geoff

At 2006-08-09 10:37 -0400, Robin Norwood wrote:
"¹¨Äî" <gongnian@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> 1.  (*) text/plain          ( ) text/html
>
> I'm a newbie of Xen. Now I'm using redhat9, I want to know that can I use
> xen on redhat9?
> or it must use it on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.1? thanks for you help! Plz
> repely soon...

There is no xen available for Red Hat Linux 9, and in general you should
use either Fedora or Red Hat Enterprise Linux, since RHL 9 is pretty out
of date.  RHEL support of xen is planned for RHEL 5, and Fedora Core 5
shipped with xen 3.0.1, IIRC.

See:A

http://www.redhat.com/virtualization/ for RHEL 5

and: