[Xen-users] An error in the config file of a new vm

Hi all!!

When a i want to start my vm with the command
xm create -c mv01-b
Show these error:
Using config file "mv01-b".
Error: 'features' is an invalid keyword argument for this function

**Note: I have xen 3.0.1

I was read about the problem in the list, and said these
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-06/msg00711.html
But don't said how resolved the problem, anyone could help me, please?

In that post only said that "reinstalling everything" is that true?

Thx

--
Lorena Giraldo G
Xtech - www.xtech.com.ar