[Xen-users] xen-3.0.2 && amd64 && debian 3.1 && libc6

hi guys,

i have still problems with my xen-3.0.2-2 (On a amd64 machine) and
Debian 3.1 Guest Systems.
But only if im using the AMD64 Debian apt repository for the bootstrap.

If im using the normal i386, i got this problem again .. but after im
installing the libc6-xen patch the problem is gone.

Ok, but i wanna have a nativ 64 bit system so i want to use the amd64
repository.

I've read that the libc6-xen patch/packages is only needed for the i386
arch but whats with the amd64?
Should i not have the problem at all?

The problems are strange segmentation faults on some simple programms

yours sincerely,
Frank Isemann

.. and sorry for my bad english ;>