[Xen-users] Very poor VNC performance

Hello,

I've installed setup an XEN server on Debian, with the Debian Xen kernel
& packets.
The installation of Windows 2003 on a virtual machine works without big
problems. I installed the System with the SDL hvm interface.
Now I want to start the Windows 2003 machine in the background and only
open the graphical console when I need it.
I dont found any possibility to detach the SDL console without stopping
the virtual machine.
So I think I must use the VNC console interface for this purpose.
I've activated VNC in the hvm config and connected with xvncviewer to
the vnc server.
The vnc performance is very poor, also the real cursor and the vnc
cursor always have an ~1cm dictance on the screen. Normally the vnc
cursor and the real cursor are on top of each other.

What can be wrong? How I can fix this?

greetings

Fabian