Re: [Xen-devel] What's the current status about Xen Management API.

On Fri, Aug 11, 2006 at 06:34:25PM +0800, rickey berkeley wrote:

> Hi Folks:
>
> Dose anyone who can tell me what's the current status about Xen Management
> API ?
> Are they still in the draft ?
> And when will these APIS be realeased ? The next version of xen?

They are still in draft, yes.  The plan is to keep debate to the list for now,
allow Xen 3.0.3 to be released, and then drop the new code and new API
documents into xen-unstable, for development over the subsequent weeks, aiming
for a 3.0.4 release.

If you're interested, you could sign up for the Xen-API mailing list.

Cheers,

Ewan.