[Xen-users] Re: Unmodified Linux Guest?

I figured out out to make the Gentoo 2006.0 install CD boot unmodified.
Here are the kernel options if anyone is interested.
"gentoo-nofb acpi=off noapic nolapic nosmp"

This may be common knowledge, is there any documentation on running
operating systems in the HVM environment? I have found very little
information. I stumbled upon the above info here:
http://unit.aist.go.jp/itri/knoppix/xen/index-en.html