[Xen-users] Security Violation?

Hi,
I have a dom0 fedora core 5 and domU fedora core 5 running fine, however I've
noticed something strange.

If I ssh -X  into the virtual machine and run firefox it seems to work fine,
until I download a file. The downloaded file is saved in dom0 and not within
the virtual machine. How is this possible?

I've double checked that I am ssh'ing into the correctmachine.

Has anybody else had the same problem?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

P.