[Xen-users] Networking Problem!!

Hi all!!

I have a rhel 4.1 and xen redhat rpm installed and a domU with FC4, my
problem is that i can't get that my real machine (rhel 4.1) and the
virtual machine (FC4) communicate between!

I did a ping rm-vm and vm-rm but without response :(

**rm=real machine

I know that when xen start it create a: xen-br0, peth0, eth0 and vifx.y
but i   don't understand what kind of interface(device) i put in the
/etc/sysconfig/networkig-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 of my real machine? and in my
vm?

Regards,

Lorena G