RE: [Xen-users] Networking Problem!!

Hi Gordon and all!!

> Can you post to the list the results of
>
> cat /etc/sysconfig/networkig-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
> ifconfig
> brctl
>
> All from your host (real) machine.
>
> Thanks,
> Gord

Thx for the quick answer but i solved my problem :). The problem is that i
put the same MAC that my host into the vm in the xen domU config, so when
i drop this and restart the domU the network works fine between the 2
machines!

But i have a second problem, i need to do a ssh from outside to the domU
but i can't connect it! If i make a ssh from my host to the domU i get it!

I read about the ip_forwarding and i added rules to the iptables, when i
make tcpdump -ni eth0 (host) to see what is crossing i saw that the
packages whan to cross but something in the domU don't want to let in :(

I said in the domU #iptables --list and show me the next:

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
RH-Firewall-1-INPUT  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
RH-Firewall-1-INPUT  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain RH-Firewall-1-INPUT (2 references)
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere            icmp any
ACCEPT     ipv6-crypt--  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     ipv6-auth--  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             224.0.0.251         udp dpt:5353
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp dpt:ipp
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            state NEW tcp
dpt:ssh
REJECT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            reject-with
icmp-host-prohibited

Could be some in the rules?

Regards,

Lorena G