Re: [Xen-users] DomU fails after 8 hours

On Friday 11 August 2006 10:57, Vincent Bakker wrote:

> I got a very annoying problem. My DomU tends to hang after working fine for
> about 6 ~ 10 hours. I turns into a zombie state and then I need to reboot
> the entire system in order to make It work again.

Hi Vincent!

I had the similar problem here, with NetBSD 3.99.21 (Dom0) and NetBSD 3-stable
(DomU). The DomU never survived a night., but the DomO was still alive.

Sorry, I have no solution and cannot reproduce as my Xen/NetBSD setup is into an even worser state now:
       http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=34209

Greetings, Mark Weinem