[Xen-users] Re: xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Randall Smith <randall@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:50:00 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:52:17 -0700

I bootstrapped dapper and am getting the same error when trying to install some packages.

    Couldn't reopen stdin(/dev/tty)

Any idea?

Randall

Roland May wrote:
Hello,

I am having trouble trying to boot an unmodified guest.  Everytime I try to
boot it I get this error:

xm create -c win
Using config file "/etc/xen/win".
VNC= 1
vncviewer: ListenAtTcpPort: bind: Address already in use
vncviewer: ListenAtTcpPort: bind: Address already in use
Started domain sv2003
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

What could be causing this problem?

R. Roland