AW: [Xen-users] Deploying redhat clusters under Xen 3.0.2

>   - can this change affects to all disks in the guest, included node
> disk??

Yes, it has affects to all for xen guest defined disks.
Maybe in future we can define storage for xen guests nonshared by default or
shared. This is only if you setup cluster with shared disk on one xen host.

>   - How can I setup virtual storage in config file, as a normal disk
> without any param??

I don't now your question.
Have a look here:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/readmes/user/user.html#SECTIO
N03300000000000000000

This is my storage config node1 for rhcs with gfs to play and learn about
this. All is done by lvm:

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/xenvg/xenRHEL4_3,ioemu:hda,w',
'phy:/dev/xenvg/xenCLU1fs1,ioemu:hdb,w',
'phy:/dev/xenvg/xenCLU1fs2,ioemu:hdc,w' ]

>   - If I use GFS and two nodes writing at same time, can this virtual
> storage be corrupted??

No, gfs is developed for such scenarios.
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/

Thomas