[Xen-users] How to see (XEN) messages?

Newbie question, but I can't find the answer anywhere:

I need to look at the (XEN)....  messages that scroll by like lightning.
Way too fast for a human to read them.

I can't pause them (No respond to ctrl-S or Scrl-Lock).
I can't redirect them to serial (My computer has no serial port).
I can't send them to disk.  (No way I know of.  Seems unlikely, anyway,
since there are no mounted filesystems yet).
I can't find any grub xen command line option that will slow them down to
human-readable speed.
I even tried to catch them with my digital camera, but that failed.
(Shutter lag is too great, tried about 100 times, but can't capture the
screen at the right instant.

Any thoughts on how to slow the (XEN)... messages to human-readable speed?

Thanks,
Derek.