[Xen-users] How to set up real network cards?

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Frank Luedke <xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:47:37 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:48:18 -0700

  I have a hardware here with 9 NICs (8 of them on-board)
 and I want to set up 8 NICs as real network interfaces,
 one for each xen domain. The 9th NIC should be Domain-0
 which is working well. Currently I have only set up
 one domain which is running in bridged mode at the moment.

  I am currently trying to set up a second domain which
 uses eth2 but I didn't succeed. I want to get the
 system run with 8 domains in which every guest is
 using one NIC.

  Is there some documentation or FAQ about how to set up
 this configuration?

Cheers,
 Frank