RE: [Xen-users] NFS DomU Client Performance

Checksum errors... That may mean that the packet is discarded by the
recipient, which in turn means that it requires re-transmission by the
sender, which happens some arbitrary time later, say 105 seconds,
perhaps?

I'd like to suggest you search this mailing list for "checksum
offloading" to see if this helps your problem.

--
Mats