Re: [Xen-users] NFS DomU Client Performance

Hi Dan,

I suspect thats the old MTU/fragmenting problem.
Try to mount with option tcp (-o tcp).

As far as I recall, udp packets larger than (1500-something)
are transmitted in fragments and those are not reassembled
correctly by xen.
You can track this down by setting rsize=,wsize= to lower
values,too. There is a limit somewhere at 14xx.

Surprisingly, nobody at xen's seems to care about this...

Hope it helps,

Martin